- Cyber Security Analyst
- Joined Anderson ZurMuehlen in 2018
- Duel degrees in Computer Science and Business Management.
Chris Silvonen, Cyber Security Analyst, provides cyber security consulting and works closely with our clients to develop a plan to mitigate risk and ensure that all clients are aware of the ever changing security threats posed today.
After working at the State of Montana for 9 years in IT, Chris brings extensive experience in the risk management framework, business continuity planning, and cyber security awareness training.
Chris and his wife, Cory, have 5 children, Shaina, Tyler, Matthew, Mason and Everett. Chris enjoys coaching youth football and hitting home runs in softball.
- Assists in the development of cyber security requirements, conducts security risk assessments, evaluates security services and technologies, and reviews and documents information security policies and procedures.
- Provides security advice and direction in identifying, managing, and mitigating cyber security risks for applications, networks, and systems.
- Information Technology Security Business Analyst; Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services
CLIENT SERVICES SECTORS AND AREAS OF COMPLIANCE
Manufacturing | Healthcare | Critical Infrastructure | Finance | Retail | Hosting Services (Datacenter) | Accounting | Higher Education | Government
PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, NCUA, DFARS, NIST, ISO
- Associates in Criminal Justice – Community College of the Air Force
- Bachelors in Computer Science – Park University
- Bachelors in Business Management – Park University
- Continuing education courses and certification training and Anderson ZurMuehlen sponsored courses