How to Leverage Technology
to improve your organization’s impact
Meet your host
- Director of Client Services
- Network Administrator
- 19+ Years as Personnel and Project Manager for both IT /Data and Electrical industries
We love to talk IT
Here are a few of the topics we will cover:
- Is your nonprofit prepared for cyber security threats?
- What is a Security Assessment?
- Disaster Recovery
- How do you improve your IT experience?
- Scaling growth with IT
- Work anywhere/anytime/on any device
Join us as we discuss how your IT structure can be working more effectively and efficiently for your nonprofit.
The right technology can change the way your nonprofit works.
When: Wednesday, March 21
3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Choose to attend online or in person in our Anderson ZurMuehlen Helena office.
RSVP: Click the button below to register!