As you transition on to PwrCloud for QuickBooks, you will need to move your QuickBooks files. From this point forward use your company file will live in the cloud and you’ll log in to store and work on your QuickBooks.
- First, backup your QuickBooks file to a location on your computer.
- Log into PwrCloud QuickBooks from Internet Explorer.
- Open up the File Explorer application from the home page.
- Under the Computer location, you will see a folder location for your local drive.
- Click to open this drive. Browse to the location of your QuickBooks file and copy by right clicking on the backup file and selecting Copy.
- Next, open your Q drive (Q:). Open up the folder within Q called QuickBooks.
- Right click to Paste the files.
- Next, open the QuickBooks application from the home page and restore your backup of your company file. You may need to be logged in as Administrator.
As a best practice going forward, save all your files to your Q drive. This drive is always backed up.