In order to share screens with AZTS, you may need to use TeamViewer.
- Open a web browser and go to www.teamviewer.com
- On the Home Page select Download for personal use.
- Depending on your browser, follow the prompts to download and run the file.
- Select Basic Installation, Personal/Non-commercial use and then select Accept – finish
- TeamViewer will begin installing. Once the installation is complete, TeamViewer will open. This is how you will share screens with AZTS techs.
Share Screens with AZTS
If you need to share your screen with AZTS:
- Open the TeamViewer icon on your desktop.
- The TeamViewer program will open. On the left is an ID and Password for a new session. Give this ID and password to the AZ technician that is accessing your machine. Note: these numbers will vary from the screenshot below.
- The tech will enter in that information and connect to your computer. Once the session is over you will be disconnected.