The VMware icon will allow access to your virtual machine. You will install a slightly different version depending on which operating system you use.
If you use a Windows PC: Click here to download if you use a Windows PC.
If you use a Mac: Click here to download if you use a Mac or iPad.
If you use a mobile device (smartphone or Chromebook) see the bottom section for mobile devices.
- Once you are on the appropriate page, click Download Now.
- Click Run when prompted. Follow the prompts from the VMware Horizon Client Setup Wizard and agree to the license terms.
- The setup wizard will install VMWare. When it is completed, click Finish. You may need to restart your computer after the installation.
- You will now have an icon on your desktop for VMware. Double click on the icon to access your machine.
- The first time you access your machine, you will have to add the server. Click Add Server.
- Enter in pcqb-vdi.azworld.com into the name of the Connection Server and click Connect. You will now see a new cloud icon.
When it’s time to log in, you’ll double click on that cloud icon and enter in your user name and password. AZTS will supply your user name and password at launch date!
Access Your Virtual Machine from your Tablet or Mobile Phone
- On your device, go to the App store and search for VMware Horizon Client. Download the app and follow the prompts.