Anderson ZurMuehlen Technology Services representatives monitor the infrastructure 24 hours per day, 7 days a week and provide infrastructure support. Desktop support is available during regular business hours, 7AM-9PM MST, Monday through Friday, which may be limited on Holidays.
Anderson ZurMuehlen Technology Services provides Infrastructure level support and virtual desktop support under this Service Level Agreement (SLA). Examples of items not covered under the SLA are:
- Maintaining and supporting technology equipment in your office location.
- Password management.
- Contacting your vendors for any multifunction printing, phone issues etc.
- Additional software applications installed after delivery.
Incident Definitions Severity Levels:
a) A “Low” severity incident is a question or enhancement request, or a non-critical system issue, impaired but functional. These issues typically affect one end-user, or a group of users, and not the entire user-base.
b) A “High” severity incident is a critical system event potentially resulting in completely down or severely impaired functionality with no immediate workaround or a Non-Critical full system outage.
Support Response Time
Anderson ZurMuehlen Technology Services will respond to all trouble incidents submitted via the Support System from customers within four (4) hours for a Low Severity Incident and within one (1) hour for High Severity Incidents within the Support Hours.
Submit a Ticket
First, as a best practice, if you are experiencing issues make sure you are using the Internet Explorer browser. Refresh your browser or sign out and log back into the system.
If you are still having issues, you may email, use online support, or call the AZTS Help Desk.
- Open a web browser and go to https://azts.myportallogin.connectwisedev.com/
- Log in to the AZTS Customer Portal by clicking Sign in with Microsoft and entering your email and current Outlook password.
- Once you are signed in, click Submit a Ticket.
- Select they type of service needed, and enter a description. Click Next. Optionally you can attach a screenshot or document and fill out the best time for our technicians to reach you. Complete the other required fields and click Send.
- After submitting the ticket you’ll be assigned a ticket number and will receive email confirmation. Once your ticket is assigned to one of our technicians they will contact you to further solve the issue.
Manage your Tickets Online
- To see all your open or closed tickets, click on the Tickets tab or click Look up a ticket from the home screen.
- Toggle between open and closed tickets, or use the search feature in the upper right to search for a particular ticket.
- Click on the ticket to review the details. You’ll see the status of your ticket and the technician assigned to your ticket. To add any information, click in the message area.
- Email email@example.com
- The subject line should be something that briefly describes the problem or question.
- In the body of the email give more description of what your issue is and what steps you have taken. Optionally you can copy or insert a screenshot of an image.
- Send your email. You will receive email confirmation once your ticket is assigned to one of our technicians. They will contact you to further solve the issue.
You may call the AZTS Help Desk at 833-447-3045. If our technicians are not available or on another call, please leave a detailed voice message stating your name, organization, phone number, and description of the issue you are having.