It's not about if, it's not about when. It's already happened.
Our IT Security Risk Assessments are a first step to measure the overall security posture of your organization. The IT Security Assessments procedures may include:
- Review current IT documentation and policies
- Interviews with key personnel in your organization
- Phone interview(s) with remote workers and 3rd parties as necessary
- Possible onsite visit to assess IT security
- Based on collected data, security experts will provide recommendations for your organizations’ improvement.
- At the conclusion of the assessment, a draft report with our findings.
We will work closely with you to develop a plan to get into compliance and assist in the implementation of our suggested findings. The results of the assessment allow your organization to reach a security goal that mitigates risk and strengthens your security operations.