PwrCloud for QuickBooks Point of Sale takes your desktop QuickBooks file and existing Point of Sale database to the cloud. All your users can access their accounting files from anywhere, and all your transactions and inventory within your physical stores will be auto-matically updated with full support and high performance.
POS Hardware Bundle
- Choose Between our POS Business and POS Premium Hosting Options
- Choose to Bring Your Own POS License or Purchase Basic, Pro, or Multi-Store at a Discounted Price
- Included Hardware:
- Pin Pad/Card Reader
- Bar Code Scanner
- Receipt Printer
- Cash Drawer
- Intuit Warranty Card
All Our QuickBooks® Hosting Packages Come With:
- 24 – hour access
- Unlimited tech support and full onboarding support
- Automatic nightly backups saved for 30 days
- Fully HIPAA Compliant
- Multi-monitor and universal pinter support
- Full maintenance and all updates
- 30-day money back guarantee
- No per user setup fees, or minimum number of users
Why Should You Choose PwrCloud?
- Εasily share sales and inventory data to any various locations. Your data lives in the cloud, not in any one physical location.
- Streamline your retail business operations by allowing each user to connect to a virtual machine in real time, with any user logging in at any time, anywhere, from any device, including PC’s, Mac’s and mobile.
- Sync your sales, accounting, finance, and operations data automatically in real time.
- We support hundreds of 3rd party software apps, and our cloud solutions can be customized to host any desktop-based application.
- Ensure privacy and security of your data. Our state of the art firewalls and redundant data centers are designed to keep your data safe.
- No need to worry about data loss! Your critical accounting files are protected and backed up nightly in our robust data centers.
- Our technical support team is your partner every step of the way. We’ll help install QuickBooks and Point of Sale on our system, train you users on best practices, and we’re here 24/7 in case you ever have an issue. Plus, with your virtual machine all maintenance and updates are completed for you behind the scenes.
- Need more than tech support? Our CPA’s and accounting specialists are available with accounting and QuickBooks support.
- PwrCloud for QuickBooks is an Intuit Authorized Host, meaning we’ve been legally approved by Intuit to host QuickBooks® desk-top software for end users. Lawfully, only Intuit Authorized Hosts can offer these services.
*We host all supported versions (past 3 years) of QuickBooks® Pro, Premier, and Enterprise, and version 18 of Point of Sale. If you choose to bring your own license, Intuit charges a $5.00/month/user hosting fee. If you choose to bring your own POS license, Intuit charges a $15 hosting fee/month. If you choose to lease a license through AZTS there may be additional fees depending on your preferred QuickBooks version.