With QuickBooks Field Service Management you can get real-time updates from the field, efficient job scheduling, and on-the-spot invoicing, all which means you get paid faster.
- Real-time access from the field – Use the mobile app so you can control processes and information better. Get immediate information on work orders and schedules along with instant access to customer history.
- Efficient job scheduling – dispatchers can view a dashboard full of information, including each technician’s work orders, location, and status. Reassignment and reschedules are easy, simply drag and drop the work order to assign the order to a new technician.
- Mobile invoicing and payments – Save time and improve cash flow by processing payments and invoices in the field. And they’ll be automatically associated with the invoice in QuickBooks.
- Inventory Integration – when you track inventory through QuickBooks you’ll never need to reconcile later.
- Mobile GPS – Integration with Google Maps allows you to track your workers and locate customer sites quickly.
- Time card integration – Mobile time cards validate locations at clock-in and clock-out.
Intuit Field Service Management is a month-to-month subscription – no contract is required.
The optional Time Card Module helps you streamline payroll processing by populating the QuickBooks weekly timesheet with data.
The optional Service Agreement Module allows you to schedule recurring work orders with technician checklists and automated invoicing that integrate with QuickBooks.