QuickBooks Point of Sale v19 is here! Point of Sale allows you to take payment at your cash register and fully integrates with your QuickBooks accounting software so you can manage inventory, ring sales, & see customers all in one place.
- Ring sales – record your sales with a barcode scanner or manually enter items.
- Track inventory – Inventory is updated with every sale, order, and return, making it easy for you to know when to re-order, and see what’s selling with detailed inventory reports.
- Manage customers – see customer history like balance due, available credit and special offers with every transaction. Reward your best customers with a loyalty program tracked in your POS system.
- Accept credit card payments with QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments – take payments from all major credit cards plus debit cards, cash, and checks.
New with v19
- New selection and style of hardware – enjoy options for white or black hardware, an integrated cash drawer and receipt printer all in one, tablet stands, and a new pin pad.
- The new Contactless Pin Pad accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. Customers can also choose to swipe, insert, or tap to pay.
- The new Save and Email function allows merchants to email receipts to customers with the click of a button.
- New e-commerce integration with Webgility gives a seamless integrated shopping cart experience. Works with Shopify, Big Commerce, Woo Commerce, Magento, Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Etsy and more!
QuickBooks Point of Sale is available in three different versions to suit your business. Pay for the software one time and it’s yours, no monthly fee.
Payments for QuickBooks Point of Sale
Add payments to your QuickBooks Point of Sale system for fast, easy credit and debit card processing. POS payments are integrated with QuickBooks and encrypted to help protect you and your customers. Best of all, payments have low rates and no long-term contracts.